A Tribute to My Father Vytautas Skuodis

"Never bend your head.
Always hold it high.
Look the world straight in the eye."

-Helen Keller



The journal and the collection of links is a tribute to my father Vytautas Skuodis. Most postings will lead you to the articles about his life's work or events in some way related to his causes - freedom of conscience and freedom of his beloved motherland LITHUANIA.

My father had suffered a severe heart attack in 2008 and never fully recovered, yet continued writing and publishing articles and books relevant to the modern culture and history. He had died one day before his latest book had to be introduced to the public. Thanks to people like Vytautas Benedict Skuodis the dream of FREEDOM will never die.

Search This Blog

Friday, February 26, 2010

A Tribute to My Father


This blog was started a few years ago. It is a collection of information about  Vytautas Skuodis, a prominent Lithuanian dissident who has dedicated his life fighting for freedom of conscience and freedom of Lithuania.

The postings and links will give you a glimpse into his life's work.

Some links might be obsolete or invalid. It will take time for me to update the blog. Thank you for your patience.

Note: I do not grant authorization to anyone to talk and write about my father and my mother on my behalf, or to quote me  and/or my letters to them without my permission. Skuodi's family members do not grant permission to sell electronic versions of Skuodi's books online.

Vytautas Skuodis' family members would appreciate some privacy at this very difficult time. We do appreciate very much your sincere heartfelt condolences and sympathy.

Thank you. 

Pastaba:

Aš niekam nesuteikiu leidimo kalbėti ir rašyti apie mano tėvus mano vardu arba cituoti mano rašytus laiškus be mano sutikimo. Skuodžio šeimos nariai neduoda sutikimo parduoti elektronines Vytauto Skuodžio knygu kopijas per internetą.


Vytauto Skuodžio šeimos nariai pageidauja privatumo šiuo siunkiu metu. Mes labai vertiname nuosirdžiai išreiksta jūsų užuojautą.


Dėkojame.
Ilsėkis ramybėje, tėte.
Daiva ir Giedrė.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Vytautas Skuodis